HP MFP/Printer Sales Specialist - Auckland
We have a terrific opportunity for a successful Sales Specialist to sell and promote the HP line of MFPs and Printers. Elite Auckland is a Premier Managed Print Specialist and you will be based in the Auckland office. HP LaserJet and Pagewide range of MFPs provide premium colour, value, maximum uptime and are the most secure printers in the world. They improve and transform the customer experience.
Due to our strong partnership with HP, you will be in the unique position of having the best of both worlds. You will become a vital part of an outstanding team in a reputable local NZ business, at the same time as working closely with HP and having direct access to all of the corporate resources that are available.
Elite Business Systems is a leading technology company with offices in Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga. With 30 years of contributing to the success of many businesses, and a remarkable range of expertise from our team of almost 60 people, our customers are on the receiving end of vast experience, knowledge and support.
- Promote and sell HP Print Solutions
- Seek new business opportunities as well as work with current Elite customers
- Be out and about for a good portion of the day – balancing both customer admin and face-to-face customer interaction
- Build a long term career with exceptional potential
- Develop strong relationships with decision makers
- Ability to create solutions that deliver customer outcomes
- Positive sales professional with a high energy sales approach
- Proven ability to close off new business and a strong track record in achieving and/or exceeding targets
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and great follow through skills Personality traits such as high energy, personable, flexible, self-motivated and trustworthy
You will be rewarded with a competitive package including uncapped earning potential. A mobile phone allowance, laptop and vehicle allowance are also provided as part of this role.
If you believe you have the personality, experience and ability to be successful in this position, then you need to apply!
Please note that you must be eligible to work in New Zealand, possess excellent English skills and a current full drivers licence. We are sorry that we cannot reply to every applicant, but we will respond to all those successful for an interview. We would like to thank all other applicants for your interest and wish you the very best in your search for a position.