Vodafone Business Account Manager - Auckland
Elite Business Systems is a Digital Mobile franchise – a Vodafone premier dealer in the telecommunications industry and we are looking for an outstanding person to be a Vodafone Business Account Manager. This is a great opportunity for you to join a well-known and respected company that partners with many of the world's most recognised technology solution providers, including Vodafone in the area of business mobility.
This Vodafone Business Account Manager role offers great scope and variety and would suit a motivated, passionate and sales driven person.
As an Elite Vodafone Business Account Manager:
- You will thrive on providing complete and successful telecommunication solutions that enhance the business of your customers – both prospective and current;
- You have exceptional communication, time management, relationship building and networking capabilities;
- You are able to establish relationships with key decision-makers across a diverse range of business sectors;
- You are an outstanding team player who also has the ability to work on your own initiative;
- You are persistent in proactively addressing customer issues and in constantly delivering an outstanding customer experience,
- You are motivated and able to seek out and identify opportunities to generate new business;
- You are able to demonstrate a strong and professional sales background, along with a proven sales track record;
- You have strong organisational skills and the ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced, innovative and changing environment.
- You will benefit from on-going support and training with Digital Mobile and Vodafone and be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, which will be negotiated on an individual basis to reflect your sales skills.
If you believe you have the personality, experience, ability and flair to join our team and to be successful in this role, please apply today.
Elite Business Systems is a business technology company having offices in Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga. Our principles are focused on building long-lasting business relationships by being a trusted technology partner to each of our customers, and with 30 years' history of contributing to the success of many businesses, and a remarkable range of expertise from our team of almost 60 people, our customers receive a wealth of experience, knowledge and support.
Please note that you must have NZ residency, possess excellent English skills (oral and written) and hold a current full drivers licence. You will be contacted if you are chosen for an interview. We would like to thank all other applicants for your interest and wish you the very best in your search for a position.