Sales Admin - Tauranga
We are looking for that special someone who has experience in a Sales Support role to join the team in our Tauranga office, in a part-time capacity (approximately 5-6 hours per day) - someone with outstanding communication and customer service skills with a naturally bright, flexible and friendly personality. You will need to have a stable work history, good business skills and proven experience in a team environment.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Primarily IT Solutions Sales Support, as well as some Document Solutions Sales Support – including quotes, processing orders, processing finance applications etc.
- Working closely with suppliers and with the Elite Sales Team
- Other general administration duties to ensure that the office runs smoothly
- Answering inward telephone calls – communicating with internal (your team) and external customers
What business experience do you have?
- A keen interest in technology
- Strong computer skills
- Experience and understanding of software licensing
- MS Office experience
- Previous use of MYOB Business Accounting software (Exonet and Infusion) would be a bonus
- A proven ability to establish rapport and build relationships across all levels of an organisation across a diverse range of business sectors
As a person … what are you like?
You are personable, well-presented, have an enthusiastic up-beat attitude and a great sense of humour. You are self-motivated, calm, unflappable and able to work independently. You are an innovative team player and you enjoy collaborating with others to create results and help make the whole team strong and effective. You have excellent written skills and an eye for detail. Your team mates respect your work ethic and your ability to deliver. You are hard-working and thrive in this active environment. You are ambitious and want to develop your capabilities and be the best that you can be.
Elite Business Systems is a business technology company with offices in Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga. The Elite Team has earned a healthy reputation as a team that works with a high level of skill, character and flair, providing proactive support and service ensuring that our solution is the right fit for the current and future requirements of our customers. With 30 years' history of contributing to the success of many businesses, and a remarkable range of expertise from our team of 60 people, our customers receive a wealth of experience, knowledge and support.
If you believe you have the personality, experience and ability to be successful in this position, then we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - to be considered for this role, you must have NZ experience, you must be living in NZ now, and you must hold NZ Residency or NZ citizenship (no exceptions). You will be contacted if you are chosen for an interview. We would like to thank all other applicants for your interest and wish you the very best in your search for a position.