Senior IT Systems Engineer - Auckland
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a remarkable and professional team, for a generalist engineer with a minimum of 7 years practical experience, who enjoys multi-customer work and has worked with complex networks.
Elite Business Systems is a technology company with offices in Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga. With over 30 years of contributing to the success of many businesses, and with a remarkable range of expertise from our team of almost 60 people, our customers receive a wealth of experience, knowledge and support. Elite's principles are focused on building long and lasting relationships by becoming a trusted business technology partner with our customers.
We are looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join our highly skilled engineering team in Elite's Auckland office. The work is exciting and rewarding, and the team environment is exceptional. You will need to have extremely sound technical skills and enjoy working with a variety of customers.
- A minimum of 7 years practical experience configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows Server and desktop operating systems
- Experience installing and configuring Server 2008 – 2016
- Experience deploying and supporting a range of desktop, server, and networking hardware
- In depth knowledge of a broad range of desktop and server applications and services
- Experience working with complex networks
- Experience working in multi-site / multi-customer environments
- Previous experience working in Managed Services is an advantage
- Experience working with virtualisation technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Cloud technologies would be beneficial
About you ... you will demonstrate a high level of skill in:
- Clear and concise communication
- Taking initiative and ownership
- Making sound problem solving decisions
- Actively working in and supporting a strong team environment
- Good documentation skills
Your package will include:
- Good base salary
- Opportunity for overtime and on-call work
- Remote access allowance
- Company vehicle for business use
- Mobile phone allowance
If you believe you have the personality, experience and ability to be successful in this position, then we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please note - to be considered for this role, you must have NZ experience, you must be living in NZ now, and you must hold NZ Residency or NZ citizenship (no exceptions). You will be contacted only if you are chosen for an interview. We would like to thank all other applicants for your interest and wish you the very best in your search for a position.