MYOB Accounting Software Range
Elite Business Systems’ in-house Accounting Team has the professional expertise and experience to be able to consult upon and deliver a wide range of accounting solutions using best-of-breed software and development practices. This team includes:
- Lloyd Brewerton - Chartered Accountant with 40 years’ experience covering a wide range of business types and software packages. He works extensively in the field of business efficiency and can assist in this area of your business.
- Robert North - Database and Accounting Systems Software Developer with many years of experience implementing tailored solutions for clients across New Zealand.
- Simon Guest - Microsoft Certified IT Professional with extensive expertise across both hardware infrastructure and bespoke software solutions in both traditional and web-based environments.
MYOB Fact Sheets available for download for your information:
- MYOB EXO Public Holiday Loader v5
- MYOB Enterprise Professional Services v2
- MYOB EXO Payroll v3
- MYOB My Staff Info v3
- MYOB EXO Employee Information v3
- MYOB EXO Health and Safety v3
- MYOB EXO Timesheet v2
- MYOB EXO Time and Attendance v3
- MYOB EXO Time Clocks v3
- MYOB EXO PC Clock v3
Gain a broader, deeper, unified view with MYOB Enterprise Solutions
With MYOB EXO Business you have the flexibility to build a total management solution to suit your individual business needs.
It's ideal for a large number of users in multiple locations and consists of modules that support the following areas:
- Accounting/General Ledger
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Job and Project Costing
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Asset Management
- Intercompany Reporting
MYOB EXO Employer Services gives you control over all aspects of staffing and help you manage and communicate with your most valuable asset, your people, wherever they're based.
Ideal for businesses with up to 1000 employees. It consists of modules supporting:
- Employee Information
- Employee Self Service
- Time and Attendance
- Time Clocks
- Health and Safety
If you can map out and define your business processes and build your system around them, you can transform your entire operational approach - and deliver real, quantifiable business benefits.
With a broader view of the network of internal and external factors that affect your business, you'll have direct access to the information you need to make critical business decisions.
With a deeper view of the performance of your individual line processes, you'll have a better understanding of the efficiencies that are driving your business - and when to act.
With MYOB Enterprise Solutions, all of this can be brought together into a unified management view of the business, and you will have that all-important big picture view - along with the ability to drill down to the details when it matters.