We are on the hunt for an individual who thrives on delighting current customers, as well as finding and securing new business. Someone who has an outstanding work ethic, self-discipline, persistence and the ability to work independently, yet at the same time is a team player who highly values building strong internal and external relationships. Is this you?
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Foster Elite’s business relationships with current clients – maintaining and enhancing these by making regular and effective connections with clients
- Proactively provide business solutions by selling multifunction devices, software solutions, performing your own prospecting activities and leveraging the relationships of existing Elite accounts
- Develop and maintain a consistent opportunity list – sourcing and identifying new business opportunities and working with key decision makers
- Analyse the business needs of existing and prospective clients – creating solutions that will benefit each client’s business
- Structure deals and create proposals for customers, along with presentations/demos
- Achieve financial targets
- Work with the teams across the entire Elite Group to leverage broader business opportunities across all of Elite’s business solutions
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following attributes:
- A high level of motivation, commitment, confidence and an abundance of energy – coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- A passion for delivering exceptional needs based customer service
- An aptitude for and a healthy interest in technology
- Superior analytical, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to close sales on a monthly basis
- Be comfortable approaching and engaging with current and potential customers
- High levels of time management, organisational and deadline driven behaviour, along with the gumption of completing tasks without direct supervision
- Must hold a full driver’s licence
Elite Business Systems is a Technology Solutions Provider and across the group has branches in Hamilton, Tauranga, Auckland and Wellington. Elite was founded in 1988 with a key focus on building long-lasting business relationships. We are proud to still be the trusted advisors to clients who joined us when our company first started.
We are able to offer you the support of a highly regarded brand with a strong and stable industry presence, resources and technical product training to assist you in achieving outstanding results.
If you believe you have the personality, ability and stamina to be successful in this position we would like to hear from you. You will be contacted only if you are chosen for an interview. We would like to thank all other applicants for your interest and wish you the very best in your search for a position.
Please note – to be considered for this role, you must have NZ experience, you must be living in NZ now, and you must hold NZ Residency or NZ citizenship (no exceptions).