Do you like solving problems, matching business clients with the right product or service to suit their needs and delighting them with your attention to detail? Then how about touching base with us about being one of our 2degrees Business Development Managers.
We are looking for people to join our growing 2degrees teams in all of Elite’s three branches – Hamilton, Tauranga and Auckland. Elite is proud to be fighting fair for the people of New Zealand with our 2degrees business offering.
Elite Business Systems is a Technology Solutions Provider, founded in 1988 with a key focus on building long-lasting business relationships. We are proud to still be the trusted advisors to clients who joined us when our company first started.
The Business Development Manager is part of a vibrant field sales team targeting the SME business sector, and will demonstrate excellent performance in meeting and surpassing sales targets, along with a top notch customer service ethic and a focus on building long term business relationships.
- Deliver on the objectives of Elite/2degrees business sales strategy by developing and maintaining outstanding client relationships in the business telco sector.
- Follow a structured approach to prospecting, business development and new client acquisition.
- Utilise sales and client relationship management (CRM) tools to gather and maintain prospect and customer data as well as document sales activity
- Actively create and manage a pipeline of sales opportunities to ensure accurate forecasting and the achievement of sales targets.
- Build credibility and enduring relationships with businesses.
- Identify individual client requirements and deliver solutions that best meet their needs.
- Maintain regular contact/call cycle with potential clients, and internal and external partners, to ensure client satisfaction is maintained, and further opportunities identified.
- Actively participate in training and development to be kept fully briefed on an ever-changing product mix and competitive offerings.
- Complete all client admin in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work in collaboration with other members of the Elite Team, along with the 2degrees Team.
- Strong relationship building ability
- Proven track record in sales is an advantage
- Enthusiasm to provide clients with exceptional solutions
- Solid grasp of client management; proven ability to develop and execute winning strategies
- Previous experience working within the Telecommunications/Mobile Communications industry within a sales capacity is helpful but not essential
What would you bring with you?
Energy, keenness to learn, and a passion for helping colleagues and clients. Being comfortable and confident to use every opportunity to have a sales conversation – in fact, you’ll be driven and motivated by sales success. You’ll be able to effortlessly match our solutions with client needs or opportunities. You’re all about delivering a happy-ever-after for everyone.
Face-to-face or phone-based customer service experience is important and you’ll thrive in our fast-paced environment, where change is an everyday thing. Maximising opportunities in terms of cross sell and up sell will come naturally to you and you will use these talents to rapidly grow rapport with clients and offer targeted solutions that are a win for everyone.
Are you keen? Great. Hit apply now, and complete your application. You will be contacted only if you are chosen for an interview. We would like to thank all other applicants for your interest and wish you the very best in your search for a position.
Please note – to be considered for this role, you must have NZ experience, you must be living in NZ now, and you must hold NZ Residency or NZ citizenship (no exceptions).