All of our people share the same core values – that didn’t happen by chance.
Our values are based around integrity, excellence and initiative, and we are always looking for remarkable people who reflect these.
If you have the skills, character and flair to join the talented team at Elite, view our current opportunities below. If no positions are advertised or you don’t see anything that fits into your area of expertise, we would like to hear from you anyway. Please email your CV and a covering letter telling us why you would like to join the Elite Team to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch when a position becomes available.
We offer a friendly, professional environment with plenty of advancement and development opportunities.
We Welcome Those Who Are
- Great colleagues,
- Excited about the future of technology and its potential,
- Innovative and creative, and
We are based in Hamilton, Tauranga and Auckland and the majority of our team live in these three thriving cities – or somewhere in between.
About the role
Do you like solving problems, finding and matching customers with the right product or service to suit their needs?
We are on the hunt for a special someone who enjoys finding and securing business. Someone who has an outstanding work ethic, self-discipline, persistence and the ability to work independently, yet at the same time is a team player who highly values building strong internal and external relationships. Is this you?
Elite Business Systems is a business technology company with offices in Hamilton, Auckland and Tauranga. Our principles are focused on building long-lasting business relationships by being a trusted technology partner to each of our customers, and with over 30 years’ history of contributing to the success of many businesses, and a remarkable range of expertise from our team of almost 50 people, our customers receive a wealth of experience, knowledge and support.
The Elite Team has earned a healthy reputation as a team that works with a high level of skill, character and flair, providing proactive support and service ensuring that our solution is the right fit for the current and future requirements of our customers.
What will you do in this role?
- Proactively provide business solutions by selling Toshiba multifunction devices and software solutions, performing your own prospecting activities and leveraging the relationships of existing Elite accounts
- Develop quality business relationships with new and existing customers
- Qualify and analyse the business needs of existing and prospective customers
- Maintain and enhance business relationships making regular and effective contact with customers, by way of a consistent call and visitation programme
- Work with the whole Elite team to leverage broader business opportunities across Elite from new and established relationships
As a person … what are you like?
- A high level of motivation, commitment, confidence and an abundance of energy – coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- A passion for delivering exceptional needs based customer service
- An aptitude for and a healthy interest in technology
- Superior analytical, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to close sales on a monthly basis
- Be comfortable approaching and engaging with current and potential customers
- High levels of time management, organisational and deadline driven behaviour, along with the gumption of completing tasks without direct supervision
- Must hold a full driver’s licence
If you believe you have the personality, flair and experience to be successful in this position we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com You will be contacted only if you are chosen for an interview. We would like to thank all other applicants for your interest and wish you the very best in your search for a position.
Please note – to be considered for this role, you must have NZ experience, you must be living in NZ now, and you must hold NZ Residency or NZ citizenship (no exceptions).